Monday, July 14, 2008

Yesterday...

Yesterday I had soooo much fun for Traisingha's Birthday! Well my mom and I were taking her to a "surprise place"! She wanted to know what the surprise was and we kept on telling her wait until we get there. So when we go to 5th Avenue at 46th Street she saw Build A Bear Workshop! My mom, Tricia (my cousin that I have the website with), Kishawn ( Tricia's Little Brother) , My Aunt and Me all said SURPRISE!!!! She was speechless! You should have saw her face! When we went in she didn't know what to choose and what bears to pick and what clothes the bear should wear! But then when we left there we went to McDonalds and their she enjoyed her lunch. And on that day she got a lot of Presents! Here is what she got and from who:

*2 Parakeets named Leelee and Errie (From Mom and Dad)
*A trip to Build a Bear Workshop (From Usingha)
*A Hilary Duff Barbie Doll (From Usingha)
*Lunch at McDonalds (From Mom)
* $40.00 (From Dad)
*$20.00 (From Our Aunt)
*$7.00 (From Usingha) {Each dollar for each Birthday}
*Clothes (From Grandma and Grandpa)

So as you can see Trasingha got A LOT of Presents and she is playing with everything right now!

0 comments: